5 Proven Strategies to Get New Customers on Instagram
Do you know that Instagram helps you grow your business massively?
Yes! Instagram, the 4th most famous social media platform with 1+ billion active users, helps your brand grow massively.
A meta-commissioned ipsos research study reveals that Instagram is an ideal platform for customers to strengthen their relationships with brands. Studies further indicate that 44% of users shop on Instagram every week.
Instagram helps users notice your brand and enables you to earn good profit. Instagram is a platform that supports content that adds value to its users. Additionally, if you want to build brand trust, the content you post should be watched by many users. For to boost your reach, you can also buy instagram views which will also help to build brand trust and increase your brand’s authenticity.
Let’s now jump into the most exciting part of this article: how to get new customers for your business on Instagram.
The two key factors that you need to remember if you want to attract new customers are:
- Ensure your Instagram posts are well-optimized
- Add value to your followers and non-followers.
Let us learn powerful strategies keeping the above two essential factors in mind to attract new customers for your business.
Here are five proven methods to attract new customers on Instagram:
1. Ensure Your Instagram Bio is Well-Optimized
A rich Instagram bio that lets users know about you and your business. A rich Instagram bio helps in attracting the right audience as well.
Ensure your bio displays the following:
- Who are you? Revealing your name adds credibility.
- The type of business you do and the services you offer.
- The location you belong to.
- Adding a one-liner stating an interesting fact related to your business.
Instagram bios hold just 150 words, so find ways to add all the essential information by following the word limit.
Ensure to put a photo of yourself rather than your business logo on Instagram. Personal images are known to deepen human connections.
Add a Call to action as a part of your bio; CTA’s are beneficial in increasing traffic to your website and getting client referrals.
2. Use the Geotagging Feature
Geotagging is a good feature that Instagram offers to increase brand awareness. Geotagging your content on Instagram lets people know where you are from.
Revealing your location while posting content helps your content to appear in the “Explore” area, which comes under “places.”
Geotagging also will help you establish your brand in your area and reach potential clients.
3. Post High-Quality Content
Creating quality content on Instagram is very important. The content you create should solve people’s problems and educate and inspire them. If you wish to grow your brands presence on Instagram, seeking help from Inzfy and get your content in front of your audience.
Follow the guidelines given below while creating your content:
- Understand your clients well and the problems that they might be facing.
- Ensure your content helps the audience stay updated about your field’s latest trends and developments.
- Share behind-the-scenes information related to your business.
- Posting information about your brand’s success also helps build a connection with your audience.
4. Use the Right Hashtags
Using the right hashtags is a helpful SEO method to help people find your brand on Instagram. Instagram lets you use 30 hashtags per photo.
Ensure that your hashtags are super specific. For example, your hashtags should describe your photo or the photo’s location very clearly.
5. Write Perfect Captions
Writing attractive Instagram captions creates a positive impact. Therefore, ensure your Instagram captions are descriptive and contain information about your personal life, what made you establish your business, and the struggles your company faced in the initial phase. Moreover, to increase brand awareness, leveraging Inzfy will help your brand get the recognition it deserves.
Ensure to follow the tips given below to write good captions:
- Use strong hooks to attract the audience’s attention.
- The caption should contain valuable information or some interesting story. Use bullet points, proper spacing, and emoticons.
- Lastly, include CTA, which helps increase traffic and get leads.
The five proven methods we have shared will help you get clients and grow your business. There are no shortcuts to attracting clients for any social media platform. Instead, patience and consistent efforts will help you get good results.